Getting to Wroclaw
On Autobahn A4
Starting at the Schönefelder Kreuz intersection in Berlin, take the A13 (“A” stands for “Autobahn”) in the direction of Cottbus. At the Dreieck Spreewald intersection, exit onto the A15 and follow it all the way to the German/Polish border crossing Forst/Olszyna. After that, take the A18 and follow the signs to Wroclaw. At the Krzyżowa intersection, take the A4/E40 in the direction of Wroclaw.
Several bus companies travel back and forth regularly between Berlin and Wroclaw daily:
- IC Bus operated by DB Bahn (daily from Berlin Hauptbahnhof or Berlin Südkreuz stations to Wroclaw Bus Terminal; Fri + Sun three times a day)
- PolskiBus (from Berlin ZOB or Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) to Wroclaw Bus Terminal, five times a day)
From 30 April to 25 September 2016, as part of the “Wroclaw-Berlin 2016” celebrations, a so-called “Culture Train” will connect the two cities directly to one another. This special train will operate at the weekends and on holidays. Tickets will cost 19 € in each direction. The train will run from Berlin Lichtenberg or Berlin Ostkreuz stations to Wroclaw Central Station.
For anyone looking for a place to stay in Wroclaw, special offers will be available at the following hotels under the keyword “Wroclaw-Berlin”:
- Hotel Piast **, ul. Piłsudskiego 98, 50-017 Wroclaw (-10% discount)
- Hotel Orbis Wroclaw ***, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 7,53-332 Wroclaw (-10% discount)
- Hotel Europejski ***, ul.Piłsudskiego 88, 50-017 Wroclaw (-10% discount)
- B&B Hotel Wroclaw Centre ***, ul. Ks. Piotra Skargi 24-28, 50-082 Wroclaw (165 PLN for Single and Double Room, excl. breakfast), Reservations: +49 71 324 09 80 or email@example.com